Thursday, January 22, 2015

CAT FISH


"if a fish is the movement of water embodied, given shape, then cat is a diagram and pattern of subtle air"


illustration by Ella Bailey of a cat stealing a fishillustration by Robert Wagt of a cute little cat girl with her new goldfish

vintage Philips tv ad with a cat and a fish by Elvingerblack cat juggling goldfish illustration by Ben Newman

black and white illustration of a cat and a fishbone by Elena Lishanskayabig fat green cat illustration by Nastassia Ozozo

I love fish Aurore Damant tribute to Mary Blair illustrationpoliceman carrying a giant fish illustration by J.P.Miller


Frenemies on paper, clockwise from top left; illustration by Ella Bailey of a cat stealing a fish,  cute little cat girl with her new goldfish by Robert Wagt, black cat juggling goldfish artwork by Ben Newman, big fat green cat illustration by Nastassia Ozozo, I love fish Aurore Damant's tribute to Mary Blair, policeman carrying a giant fish  by J.P.Miller, black and white illustration of a cat and a fishbone by Elena Lishanskaya and finally a vintage Philips tv ad by Elvinger.

5 comments:

  1. Just to say: I LOVE YOUR BLOG! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, stay tuned

      Delete
    2. From Lisbon (Portugal), belive me, I will :)

      Delete
  2. Love your work. The artistic skills are amazing. Do you ever sell any of your art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and to answer your question, I do, let me know which one you're interested in and I'll give you a quote, you can also contact me at rwagt@optimum.net

      Delete